Product Care Engineer
Improve quality of Fabric Care products to meet customer satisfaction and create best experiences for customer.
A Typical Day
1. Analyze root cause of Service Call Rate (SCR), Consumer feedback and Quality issue in production line based on data and statistical tools
2. Define improvement activity to fix the root cause of quality issue
3. Prepare prototype components/product for feasibility check
4. Set proper project time plan, resources/budget plan to deliver result on time within limited budget
5. Follow up job/activities progress with cross function team according to project time plan
6. Periodically update project status and report to team leader or manager
7. Prioritize works to deliver the result as the committed due date
8. Lead a meeting with related team such as Purchasing, QA, Service, Engineering, Production, MRP to ensure everyone align the direction and clearly understand the status/situation of project
9. Collaborate with Purchasing, Engineering and supplier to get the sample component for validation and approval
10. Collaborate with QA and R&D Lab to set proper test plan agreement in order to optimize budget and resources
11. Understand technical test results to take decision to move on project and final approval for implementation
12. Create/modifications drawing according to change point of cost reduction project
13. Perform engineering change process works such as ECR, ECN and Part Approval
14. Collaborate with supply chain team to manage stock of components and preparing proper phase in/out plan
15. Collaborate with Production and MRP to set plan for build product for DVT/MVT/Pilot in production line
16. Communicate with concern teams who will get impact from engineering change to make them aware before implementation of project
17. Support general activities of Product Care team or R&D team
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s Internal & External customers. You should be confident in dealing with leaders from a country level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in Electrolux Rayong Factory, Thailand on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
Strong in Electrical/Electronic knowledge
Good skill in technical problem analysis, preferably you have 6-Sigma certification
Deeply understand in development process, Engineering change process and BOM Structure
Able to create/modify drawing, at least 2D
Understand about Washing machine (Main Structures, Function, Operation)
Always keeps both internal and external customer/end consumer in mind
Build trust, good working relationships & communicate effectively with colleagues and across functions
Demonstrates tenacity and focus by continuously striving to reach goals and overcoming obstacles
Reacts positively to new unknown or ambiguous situation and adapts accordingly.
Weights up pros & cons, identifies the potential consequences and give clear justification for decision made
Curious about new ways of doing things and challenges own thinking beyond current practices
You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career development plan.
You should have a degree in Electrical, Electronic Engineering or any related fields.
At least 3 years experienced as R&D, Design or QA Engineer in Electrical/Electronic field
Must have experience in EE component development/improvement or Market defect improvement
Working knowledge of Engineering Change process, Drawing revision and understand entire manufacturing working process flow
You should have experience in utilizing 6-Sigma tools to analyze root cause of defect, Teamcenter and any Product Data Management systems