Product Care Engineer/CAD
- Responsible for components development until finish approval.
- To drive activities of improve the product cost, performance and manufacturability of Electrolux refrigerators, whilst not affecting quality or productivity.
- Responsible for maintenance and continuous improvement of existing products in terms of new models launch, cost reduction, quality improvement and technical support to the factory on short-term product-related opportunities.
-To deliver projects that meets schedule and costs targets.
- Bachelor in Engineering and/or extensive
- Minimum 2 years experiences in R&D or Product development.
- Knowledge of the design of components, assemblies and manufacturing processes to make them. Proven ability to take responsibility for task with responsible on CAD of parts/components developments.
- Experience in the design & development of domestic refrigerators is benefit.
- Design skills/ experience in plastic injection moulding, sheet metal, extrusion, thermoforming components.
- Knowledge of the design of components, assemblies and manufacturing processes.
- Experience with CAD CATIA V5 and PDM systems.
- Experience working with quality systems and procedures.
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility for delivery of projects, quality targets & cost targets.
- Good teamwork approach, Good communications skills, planning and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to take responsibility for task.
- Fluent in Thai and good English.
- Strong background in CAD design.