Product Care Engineer/LAB Software
- Software testing for Refrigerator products: algorithms, CCFs.
- Support Quality improvement projects applied for electronics (software)
- Working in cross-functional project teams and ensure time lines of the overall project.
- Use internal and external resources & facilities in order to ensure function, reliability and safety of software used in Refrigerator products.
- Bachelor in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
and/or extensive practical experience
- Minimum 3 years experiences in R&D or Product development.
- Good knowledge in design & development of software structure.
- Knowledge and experience with refrigerator Software Testing methods, Testing Procedures or appliance products would be advantageous.
- Design skills/ experience with electrical and electronic components, PCBA, SW, HW, wiring harnesses.
- Expertise in C Language and Microcontrollers.
- Experience working with quality systems and procedures.
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility for delivery of projects, quality & cost targets.
- Good teamwork approach, communications, planning and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to take responsibility for task.
- Fluent in Thai and good English.