Product Care Engineer – Mechanical Engineer
The mission of the Product Care Engineer is to support the CX Wellbeing organization in the development of new products and maintenance of existing products. This includes creating, evaluating, verifying and improving technical solutions and products. Lead special key component areas or projects in agreement with reporting managers. You will close be close contact with our factories in Poland and Turkey.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
• Develop and improve technical solutions for floor care products
• Assure that technically feasible, well-verified and defined solutions are chosen for the product and implemented to mass production
• Selected solutions must be based on cross-functional input
• Creation of technical documentation (Team Center, 3D/2D/specifications…) and make sure thatthese are updated and available for other functions
• Investigate and solve quality problems
• Support technical cost out activities (e.g. workshops, new ideas, implementation)
• Report progress, risks and deviation to plans to the operational and functional managers and/or the Project Manager
• Evaluate test results and identify, plan and implement actions to fulfill specification
• Design test set-ups and test verifications to evaluate new and existing solutions in our products
• Support OEM processes (e.g. Engineering Concessions, Change management, communication and support of OEM suppliers etc.)
• Lead and support special projects
Who you are
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Problem-solving approach
• Good listener and communicator
• Able to deliver project activities in a global/matrix organization and in international environment
• Result oriented
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Mechanical Engineering
• Experience in engineering or manufacturing or product development
• Knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA preferred)
• Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase
• Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, molding, etc.) is advantageous
• Fluent English, Hungarian is mandatory
• IT knowledge (MS Office)
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below.