Product Care intern
The chosen candidate will be responsible to support all Food Preservation R&D during the product development process, having national and international exposure to millions of consumers.. This involves working with a creative, collaborative engineering and laboratory teams, test laboratories, marketing, industrial design, industrial processes and sales towards the successful launch of new consumer products. Development is within a fast-paced environment with superior engineering and development culture using EPM and other Electrolux tools, state-of-the-art testing and prototyping facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate development of technical solutions of a project, since initial scoping, design concept generation using Catia V5, functional prototyping, design validation, manufacturing validation, and development of value engineering plans through product launch.
- Responsible for ECR (Engineering Change Request, Engineering Change Notice and Article Acceptance);
- Follow the Electrolux
Project Management activities, with milestones, and specific deliverables to be
complimented with an innovative, continuous improvement spirit and obsession
for exceeding customer expectations.
- Studying (4th year) Mechanical Engineering or related
- Knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred)
- Knowledge design concept generation, design reviews, prototype building and evaluation, DFMA, PFMA, tolerance analysis, design of experiments, process capability and design verification.
- Virtual reality project and to be digital.
- Communicative, team oriented, with analytical thinking.
- Patient, paying attention to the details, organized.
- As advantage, experience of working in a / within a multicultural, international environment.