Product Care Manager
- Ensure implementation and continuous improvement of existing products in terms of cost reduction, quality improvement, sustainability and provide technical support to the factory on short-term product related problems according to group strategies.
A Typical Day
- Implement group strategy and create input for strategic planning on cost & quality and drives the cost out pipeline.
- Plan and implement local DM efficiency and action plans
- Plan and implement local SCR improvement action plans
- Maintain and lead cross-local activities for cost out & quality improvement.
- Support Plants in solving daily manufacturing problems
- Reference person for Plant Manager and MT being the interface of R&D towards factory"
- Support ramp-up of projects
- Responsible for PC process where is applicable, PCR, concession, transfer plan(CP3)
- Collaborate and support with key interface Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering and Product Line.
- Participate in platform & project teams
- Drive and create lessons learnt cases for knowledge management where is applicable.
- Provide technical support to factory on product related problem.
- Train and maintain IQ & EMS process
- Budget local cost center and employee responsibility for the assigned team, prepare salary review and drive performance talk and talent reviews where is applicable.
- Support IP knowledge creation process with Food Preparation where is applicable.
- Responsible for team members development and talent pipeline.
- Responsible for competencies development and resource allocation:
- Drawing, technical specialist to support SME team where is applicable.
Who You Are
- Product Development & production processes
- Advanced knowledge of cooking processes and consumer insights.
- Product cost accounting & reporting
- Quality tools & reporting
- Engineering change process
- Project Management
- IQ & EMS deep understanding
- Legal/standard requirement for products
- Leadership skills
- Proactive, driven and creative/innovation-oriented approach
- Structured and consumer-oriented approach
- Has a clear yes we can approach to deliver targets
- Advanced English and communication skills.
- Team Working Capabilities
- Strong self-motivation to learn and improve
- Willing to work in a cooperate approach and matrix organization
- Working in an international environment
- Attitude for continuous improvement
- Willing to Travel if necessary
- Respect of culture diversities