Product Care Mechanical Engineer
Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine - permanent
Take innovation from idea to implementation.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for a Product Care Mechanical Engineer to join our Product Care Team, which is based on the production site in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. The main objective of the role is to manage projects and activities aimed at product changes and modifications of washing machines or their components.
Your main tasks:
- Cost-out projects/activities within the Product Care scope: Direct Material engineering changes efficiency plan, management of engineering changes in the product namely planning, testing, monitoring, approval, implementation.
- Quality improvement projects/activities within the Product Care scope: Service Call Rate quality improvement plan, management of engineering changes for quality improvement reasons.
- Acting as a local Project Leader for Group Projects.
- Approval of engineering changes related documents, as local Design Owner.
- Support in the implementation process of new variants (new product models) in Ukraine.
- Technical support for the plant on product related problems (ex. purchase of components, inventories etc.).
- Technical support for the plant on process problems and tools when necessary.
- Higher technical education.
- Min 3 years of experience as Mechanical Engineer.
- Knowledge of 3D tools (CATIA / AutoCAD / SolidWorks).
- Project management experience would be an advantage.
- MS Office knowledge (Excel proficiency is a must).
- Energy, flexibility, attention to details, technical logics.
- Required languages: native Ukrainian, upper-intermediate English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/