Product Care Project Leader
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be..
PRODUCT CARE PROJECT LEADER – Forlì, Italy
Join the most exposed team within R&D organisation.
Be the focal point of contact for all the functions within the factory and beyond. Drive Product Care projects across EMEA and Globally. Constantly improve our products for the better consumer satisfaction and manufacturing excellence.
We are looking for a strong team player who will ensure maintenance and continuous improvement of existing products in terms of quality, cost optimization and technical support to the factory on short-term product-related challenges.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your duties will focus on the three following aspects: quality improvement, cost optimization and technical support to the factory. You will:
• Be responsible for quality improvement and cost optimization of the assigned product ranges.
• Lead project teams.
• Independently lead projects with respect to mechanical/electrical changes, improvements, cost optimization in our cooking products.
• Support and drive projects from project definition to the approval of series production and beyond.
• Contribute to upgrade component and product specifications.
• Define and implement new features.
• Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure.
• Drive and manage subsystem projects.
• Use development/quality tools like FMEA´s, project planning tools etc.
• Continuous contact with Suppliers.
• Define input for Bill of Material.
• Organize tests and pilot series with the Production.
• Report in Check Point meetings/Steering Team meetings.
• Drive Continuous improvement.
• Provide technical support to the Product Care team and production groups on mechanical/electrical and electronic improvements and inquiries.
• Drive standardization.
• Strong self-motivation. You are eager to learn and constantly improve.
• Strong performer. You can work fast and effectively driving a number of projects at the same time.
• Open minded. You appreciate the privilege of working in an international environment and are respectful of different cultural backgrounds.
• Pragmatic and result-oriented.
• Proactive. You are always one-step ahead.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to travel occasionally.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Mechanical / Electrical basic training with further education FH / Technician, or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge in mechanical components, system development and design.
• Knowledge in electrical and electronic components, system development and design.
• Knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred).
• Structured and engineering approach during each development phase.
• Project Management. Experience as project leader in mechanical environments.
• Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA´s, etc).
• Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus.
• Basic CAE Knowledge.
• Fluent English