Product Care Project Leader
Join the most exposed team within R&D organization.
Be the focal point of contact for all the functions within the factory and beyond. Drive Product Care activities, constantly improve our products for the better consumer satisfaction and manufacturing excellence.
We are looking for a strong team player who will ensure maintenance and continuous improvement of existing products in terms of quality, cost optimization and technical support to the factory on short-term product-related challenges.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK :
• Independently lead projects from target definition, feasibility study, validation plan, financial analysis, implementation plan, production monitor in our refrigeration products.
• Support in technical analysis, team definition and timing for execution.
• Manage quality improvement and cost optimization project.
• Use development/quality tools like DFMEA, 8D, Fishbone, 5WHY, Project planning tools etc.
• Continuous contact with other function inside the organization and outside.
• Define input for Bill of Material.
• Organize tests and pilot series with the Production/Manufacturing or Supplier.
• Report in Check Point meetings/Steering Team meetings.
• Support Continuous improvement.
• Part approval: understand technical tests results to take decision on design development & final approval.
• Strong self-motivation. You are eager to learn and constantly improve.
• Strong performer. You can work fast and effectively driving a number of activities/projects at the same time and team member.
• Open minded. You appreciate the privilege of working in an international environment and are respectful of different cultural backgrounds.
• Pragmatic and result oriented.
• You know how to operate in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all functions in the environment.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to travel occasionally.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is preferred; with min 5 years of experience
• Knowledge in mechanical components and systems design, development and industrialization
• Knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred) and Quality tools (FMEA, Problem solving).
• Structured and engineering approach during each development phase.
• Experience in Project Lead/Management min 2 years.
• Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus.
• English and Italian language knowledge.
• Experience in an international organization / company is appreciated.