Product Care – Project Leader
Apply new ways of thinking to create new ways of working
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will work together with nearly 1400 colleagues from different functions, and various nationalities, with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
Join the most exposed team within R&D organization.
Be the focal point of contact for all the functions within the factory and beyond. Drive Product Care activities, constantly improve our products for the better consumer satisfaction and manufacturing excellence.
We are looking for a strong team player who will ensure maintenance and continuous improvement of existing products in terms of quality, cost optimization and technical support to the factory on short-term product-related challenges.
Your main tasks:
• Independently lead projects from target definition, feasibility study, validation plan, financial analysis, implementation plan, production monitor in our refrigeration products.
• Support in technical analysis, team definition and timing for execution.
• Manage quality improvement and cost optimization project.
• Use development/quality tools like DFMEA, 8D, Fishbone, 5WHY, Project planning tools etc.
• Continuous contact with other function inside the organization and outside.
• Define input for Bill of Material.
• Organize tests and pilot series with the Production/Manufacturing or Supplier.
• Report in Check Point meetings/Steering Team meetings.
• Support Continuous improvement.
• Part approval: understand technical tests results to take decision on design development & final approval.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Min. 3-5 years working experience in Project Lead/Management
• Knowledge in mechanical components and systems design, development and industrialization
• Knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred) and Quality tools (FMEA, Problem solving)
• Structured and engineering approach during each development phase
• Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus
• Experience in an international organization/company is appreciated
• Fluent English and Italian is considered as a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: