Product Certification Engineer, CX Care
Deliver results. Drive change. Develop your real potential.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Directly reporting to the Consumer Experience (CX) Care Certification Manager, you will be responsible at global level to drive the safety and certification activities for fabric care products, ensuring that the product fulfills legislations, international standards and all the requirements to be placed in the destination markets.
You will coordinate the activities across all internal and external stakeholders
Your main tasks:
• define internal procedures for the residual safety risks not covered by the standards
• join the project team during the new products development to ensure compliance of safety legislations
• define and drive processes and projects for continuous improvement of certification of the appliances
• lead the risk assessment of the appliance
• review and verify reports, certificates and technical documents
• work with the external testing houses for safety compliance
• University master’s degree (5 years)
• Previous experience in the field of certifications
• Familiar with IEC and UL safety standards and regulations
• Previous Project Management in a cross functional environment;
• Excellent English level on both written and oral
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.