Product Certification Specialist
ENABLE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO EXPERIENCE THE GREATEST BENEFITS WITH OUR DOMESTIC APPLIANCES.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia (PN) within the development team, along with different colleagues from different R&D labs and development teams.
Directly reporting to the Global Certification Manager, the CX Care Product Certification Specialist is responsible at global level to assure that, in addition to the international Directive and Standards, the products comply also with legal aspects of the destination markets.
• Constantly monitoring and applying the product requirements that are not covered by the IEC and UL international standards;
• Map the local market requirements (market access) and keep them update;
• Manage the documentation necessary for the local product certification.
• Support the local market certification approval.
• Collaboration with other functions to spread and to teach the requirements.
• Keep constantly updated the organization on new Legislation and Standards
• Manage all the activities related to CE policy and mark to enter European markets
• Define the internal procedures for the residual risks not covered by the standards
• Define and drive processes and projects for continuous improvement of appliances’ certification;
• Join the project team during the new products development to ensure product compliance
• Following up maintenance activities related to product compliance
• Support the Authorities requests with the required documentation and information
• University Master degree (5 years) in Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering or another Engineering
• 3-5 years’ experience on legislation, standards, regulation
• Wet products knowledge is a plus
• IT skills
• Familiar with IEC and UL safety standards and regulations
• Analytical skills & Strong practical abilities
• Good English level on both written and oral
• Mindset to support project team
• Self Leadership Skills
• Operational Performance
• Analytical thinking
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Strong cross-collaboration & networking
• Negotiation skills
• Proactivity and Positive Thinking
• Attitude to Continuous Improvement and Learning Ability
• Creative and Open Minded
• Willing to Travel
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.