Product Cost & System Manager
Purchasing & Sourcing
Location and contract
Shangai, China – Permanent
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Susegana in a modern office setting with XX colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance, and IT services across Europe.
We are looking for a SeniorProduct Costing & System Manager in our Cost Excellence andStrategic Supplier Development team, to develop tools and system to bring the cost excellence team to a next level. Drive product cost workstream in strategic project and program. Lead and develop the Team capabilities and competences.
((max 7 bullets))
Your main tasks:
· As manager supervise and be responsible for overall team direction, achievement and development
· Manage the product cost workstream for large Key strategic project driving all the key activitie (e.g. DtX, ) from oncept to mass prodution ensuring to meet the Business Case target
· Develop the Cost Eco-System roadmap and implement it leveraging the internal architecture and system available
· Ensure that Cost management process and framework are updated, properly deployed in the organization and are use as standard way of working
· Lead the cost YoY improvement workstream in alignment with the priorities of the stakeholder
· Elaborate material and plan in order to have with sourcing a fact base negotiation
((max 7 bullets))
· Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering level or equivalent by experience.
· Min 10 years working experience in purchasing, sourcing, product cost management
· Experience in Cost Modelling, DtX initiative, Negotiation
· Experience within a product sourcing environment would be an advantage
· Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken
· Strong influencing & stakeholder management skills and strong business acumen skills
· Ability to quickly assess and understand complex situations and address it with a pragmatic approach
· Excellent communicator with different seniority level in the organisation
· Ability and willingness to travel
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.