Local Product Executive for Food Preservation supports product category management and identify gaps and highlight opportunities to maximise product range and category sales. He or she contributes to effective launch execution and consistent ranging.
A Typical Day
- Product category management including plan and manage budgeting process
- Acquire detailed knowledge, understanding and analysis of the market,current line-up and competitors’ product offers
- Identify gaps and highlights opportunities to maximise product range and category profitability
- Work closely with marketing on concept/develop/deploy 360 marketing activities
- Close collaboration with sales on effective promotion, marketing and sell-in/sell-out activities for retail channels
- Close cooperation with logistics on phase-in/out and market launch timeline
- Support and liaise with technical department (local and factory) on local product approbation
- Require external communication with retailers/shop floor promoters/store managers
- Some travelling are required
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
- Experience in product management and marketing
- Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
- Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
- Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
- Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
- Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
Attend training that helps you to work safely