Local Product Executive for Food Preservation supports product
category management and identify gaps and highlight opportunities to maximise
product range and category sales. He or she contributes to effective launch
execution and consistent ranging.
A Typical Day
- Product category management including plan and manage budgeting process
- Acquire detailed knowledge, understanding and analysis of the market, current line-up and competitors’ product offers
- Identify gaps and highlights opportunities to maximise product range and category profitability
- Work closely with marketing on concept/develop/deploy 360 marketing activities
- Close collaboration with sales on effective promotion, marketing and sell-in/sell-out activities for retail channels
- Close cooperation with logistics on phase-in/out and market launch timeline
- Support and liaise with technical department (local and factory) on local product approbation
- Require external communication with retailers/shop floor promoters/store managers
- Assist and support E-commerce pre/post sales operations and online marketing activities
- Some travelling is required
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
- Min. 3 year experience in product management
- Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.