Product Information Leader Product Line
Electrolux Italia Spa located in Porcia is looking for a Product information Leader Product Line to assess data quality/availability cross-categories, working together with several department (Product lines, Marketing, Trade marketing, Supply chain, Demand planning, IT) to continuously improve Product Information data product line and meet up-coming business needs (see digitalization).
He/she will have to objectives to create and maintain Product Information (PI) for Trade and Consumers with highest quality/reliability standard and in line with legal requirements, to coordinate transversal activities related to Product information (i.e. for new launches, legislation, trade requirements) and to drive End to End Product information Management for EU Product Line Fabric Care;
A typical day at work:
• To assure Product Information data quality across marketing touch points;
• To drive Efficient PI data structure / governance across PI IT landscapes: responsibility focused on;
• To clean up redundant /old Product Information data;
• To troubleshoot and solve PI data quality/mapping issues reported by Electrolux users/Sales teams/External Stakeholders;
• To assure implementation of new Energy label 2020 release x-category and x-touch points;
• To drive implementation new Product Information (PI) EU Industry Standards;
• Proactive and problem solving attitude. You are not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Good listener/communicator and customer oriented. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Result-oriented and process driven. You cope with daily challenges avoiding distractions and focus on implement the best in class processes.
• Detail-oriented and accurate. You draw attention to details managing a complex amount of information.
• Time manager. You are able to set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Stress-resilient. You focus on the goal to avoid unnecessary pressure.
• Agile in working in cross-functional teams also remotely.
Education & experience:
• Experience in data and process management ideally in large organization;
• Broad technology/IT knowledge and understanding to meet business needs;
• Experience with structuring SQL-queries based on business logic;
• Project management experience;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
• Fluent English
• International environment and work in a multicultural team.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange;
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level;