Product Innovation Manager Ovens (m/f/d)
You have the power to drive innovation projects from idea to market launch
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 51,000 people around the world.
Product Innovation Manager Ovens (m/f/d) – Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
As Product Innovation Manager (m/f/d) you will create new cooking experiences for our consumers. You drive our innovations from the first idea and feasibility study through the development phases to market launch. You know how our consumers want to cook in the future, bring their needs into our organization and stimulate the development of new product generations.
A regular day at work
• Drive and validate use case and user experience driven development in oven appliances based on truly relevant consumer needs
• Evaluate new product functionalities and commercial opportunities from market analysis and consumer insights to ranging and pricing
• Collaborate with R&D, Product Design, Ownership and Consumer insight teams
• Observe and consolidate oven specific consumer needs broadening to connected eco-systems, services and appliances
• Collaborate with Product Marketing to ensure timely and effective development of marketing assets to support the commercial launch
• Define and assign the Unique Selling Points for each base model
• Support in reducing the number of design levels, color variants, racks etc.
• Identify and assess cost efficiency possibilities
Team Player – You enjoy working in a truly global environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams across countries; you should be available to travel approx. 20% of your time within Europe
Analytical Skills – You find and analyze relevant metrics and data and base your decisions on business cases, always keeping our consumer needs in mind
Continuous improvement mindset – You constantly look for opportunities to be more efficient and reduce cost being goal-oriented, perseverant and focused on quality.
Project Management Skills – You see the bigger picture and focus on strategic priorities, at the same time you pay attention to details and plan ahead
Energy – You are passionate about what you do and transmit that energy to the people working around you.
Education and Experience
• University degree in Business Management or Marketing
• Approx. 2 years of experience in Product Marketing and/or R&D projects
• Approx. 2 years of experience in Product Management
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management (team member or project leader)
• Business minded, first experience in pricing, market research, range management is a plus
• Technical understanding of electronic consumer goods
• Fluent English skills in speaking and writing, willingness to learn German