Product Launch Leader (m/w/d)
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Product Launch Leader – Rothenburg o.d. Tauber (Germany)
You will drive and manage the implementation of new products and variants into production assuring the products are according specification and on time. She or he will lead the product launch team assuring and planning all the needed activities.
• Drive, plan and assure the launch of new PNCs and variants ensuring:
Products are according to specification
Guaranteeing performance, quality level and cost optimization
Market launch dates are met
Safety, legal and approvals compliance are met
Promote standardization and complexity reduction
• Support of projects from launch plan definition to the approval for serial production
• Lead and coordinate the product launch team on long term and daily activities
• Continuous improvement of process workflow
• Define product specification within R&D, and together with Product Line
• Assure proper and constant communication and cooperation with factory departments
• Organize test series with production
• Plan and support component and product qualification and certification
• Analysis of technical solutions with suppliers, factory and other involved functions
• Reference contact with suppliers for the project
• Responsible for Bill of Material definition and creation
• Plan and support user manual creation
• Strong performer. You can work fast and effectively driving a number of projects at the same time.
• Strong self-motivation. You are eager to learn and constantly improve.
• Open minded. You appreciate the privilege of working in an international environment and are respectful of different cultural backgrounds.
• Proactive. You are always one-step ahead.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. Aerospace, Automation or Electromechanical Engineering);
• 3 years in project management
• Solid knowledge in components and systems design, development and industrialization
Knowledge of 3D design tools (CAD)
Knowledge of development and quality tools (FMEA´s, tolerance analyses…)
Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, injection molding, die casting), design for assembly and design for automation
Experience in design for performance and quality
Knowledge of product approval and environmental rules in different countries
• Knowledge of Six Sigma, LEAN principles and ISO principles is a plus
• Knowledge of automation, control systems, electronic is a plus
• Fluent English
• Availability for travel