Product Line Controller – Dish
Make our business, your business.
At Electrolux we are on a journey
to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great
experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we
want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
We are now looking for a Product Line Dish Controller to our team. As a member in the Product Line team you will play a key leadership role in enabling the Head of Product Line (PL) to deliver profitable growth through insightful analysis, pro-active decision-making support and action focused performance measurement. You will provide proactive financial leadership to the (PL) head and the team. You will lead the strategic planning, budgeting and reporting processes for the Product Line.
With ambitions as big as ours, we need powerful guardians to guide us. That makes this a big job on a truly international playing field, with all the freedom and scope you need to help realise our goals and take it all to the next level.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
The PL Kitchen Category Controller will hold a 360-business controller position to drive all financial activities for a product category. You will support and challenge the European category directors in all long- and short-term financial analysis, follow-up and decisions. The role will be also combined with a financial process, functional or IT tool responsibility within the Kitchen PL Controlling team.
• Management Reporting / Monitor business performance.
• Weekly, monthly and quarterly financial follow-up of one or more of the product line kitchen categories in order to drive optimal business decisions, together with European category director.
• Follow-up and analyse key financials development vs budget and last year aimed at improving the business performance of the Product Category.
• Provide support to the category director in the preparation of business reviews and actively participate in the review.
• Support the Strategic Planning and Integrated Product Planning (IPP) processes of the Product Line.
• Work closely with the Central Finance, Industrial Operations, R&D, Marketing and Sales to ensure financial information flow.
Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data. A passion for analysing data and making business conclusions and recommendations.
Collaborative - You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly, to deliver results. A fast thinker with ability to pick up and treat new information rapidly.
Energetic - your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You will also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Strategic - You define the agenda and execute it with your team and across the business with a wide network of stakeholders.
A team player - Able to build teams, develop and lead them to best performance. A true team player that however can stand up to the team when required.
Education & Experience
• Master degree economics, business management or finance.
• A minimum of 5 years of business experience.
• Solid experience within controlling.
• Good understanding of the overall financial/business processes (operations, sales and marketing.)
• Fluent in English. Any other language is an advantage.
Contact Person: Chris Murray