Product Line Controlling Specialist
As our Finance function continues to grow
and mature into its role as a driving force for the business, your purpose will
always be the same: to drive growth, profitability, improvement and success
and, of course, to shape living for better. In this scenario you will find the
opportunity to apply your skills in lots of different ways working at the heart
of Electrolux, shaping, suggesting, influencing and collaborating to drive
growth and change.
A typical day at work
The main responsibility in this role is going to be the financial focal point of a product line of Electrolux Latin America providing support on portfolio / profitability decisions, being one of the main partners of the Category Manager.
Your mission will be bringing high levels of financial
analysis that can improve the quality of the strategic decisions on the
portfolio of the product line. You will be also responsible to do financial
short and long-term planning, analysis of actual results, cost analysis /
management, new products viability analysis, comparative analysis and
evolutionary studies in order to identify and clearly show deviations, risks
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W). As a financial business partner, your job is a perfect balance between support and challenge the business.
Who you are
- Results-driven: Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering a product portfolio that changes and enhances lives.
- A strategic-thinker: You can link the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- Agile: You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively. You know what to do, how to do and do it quicly.
- Collaborative: You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
Education & experience
- Graduated in Accounting, Administration, Economy or related areas. Post-graduation/MBA desirable.
- Solid experience in Financial Planning & Analysis in a multinational company . Experience as Product Line Financial Analyst is an important plus.
- Experience on industrial cost analysis.
- Deep understanding of financial concepts, specially financial analytic tools (VPM, bridges, horizontal analysis, etc).
- Used in investment viability evaluation (TIR, NPV, indirect cash flow, etc). Experience with economic / financial modelling is a plus.
- Strong Excel capabilities as well as good knowledge on other Office tools (specially PowerPoint).
- Cognos or other BI tools and SAP skills are a plus.
- English Fluent /Advanced.
- Spanish Intermediate.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.