Product Line Director - Care & Wellbeing
Mascot, New South Wales
We're on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
Join us to create solutions and experiences that enrich daily lives and the health of our planet. We need you!
As Product Line Head Care and Wellbeing, you will lead the Australian Care and Wellbeing Category team to achieve profitable growth (and other financial targets) by driving the Commercial agenda in the Cluster.
· Strategic commercial planning
· Product launch excellence
· Market understanding to drive consumer relevant innovation
A Typical Day
You will lead the ANZ region in defining and executing future growth strategies for the Care & Wellbeing categories and the key enablers. You will support this team in achieving competitive advantages in Care and Wellbeing in the cluster, in line with overall Product Line Strategy.
You will ensure that the ANZ team’s local knowledge and commercial insights form a critical input to the regional product generation planning process. Critical to this will be leveraging your effective working relationships with regional and global counterparts across all categories.
You will also engage in a range of activities that enable increased speed to market and operational excellence. You will spend time with our Customers, alongside key members of the sales team. This forward facing interaction will provide value to our customer, providing specialist insights into our product and increasing brand confidence. You will also coach the local category team to greater direct engagement with the sales team and customers.
Your role in leading the commercial triangle (Marketing, Sales, Product Line) will involve obtaining alignment across these key pillars in terms of the commercial agenda and how that will be executed and measured. You will execute the commercial launches for the cluster.
You will work with your team to manage ranging by channel set market pricing. You will drive volume, price and mix and manage channels and take actions to ensure performance.
You will support your team in the preparation of their strategic plans and annual category budgets, as well as monitoring and controlling costs across the Product Marketing function. This will be done via regular progress reviews to monitor and assess the performance against these plans.
You will review roles and responsibilities within the team, ensure the appropriate levels of capability for current roles, and ensure you are able to grow the talent for future roles. You will liaise with other business units, identifying cross functional talent and building a robust succession pipeline, to support the current and future organization objectives. (Build and lead strong team of business leaders)
You will drive productivity including but not limited to leveraging local, regional and group wide resources, facilities and processes.
You will ensure growth of category through new product, promotion and pricing strategies by identifying opportunities in new and
existing areas of business.
Manage the product portfolio lifecycle in the cluster, across multiple brands with a clear understanding of profitability and investment criteria to create company shareholder value.
Who You Are
· You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a global organization at a Senior level
· Demonstrated P&L management experience
· You will have gained your experience across a range of functions within the business, including: Marketing/Commercial Areas/Product Development, within a home appliance, or similar industry
· Product Management – Portfolio and Range Management
· You thrive in a matrix organization, with your ability to influence across different functions, levels and across geographical boundaries
· You possess a tertiary qualification in Business, Finance, Marketing or a related field
· You have proven leadership capabilities in delivering superior business results
· You possess a sound balance of strategic / conceptual thinking and operational focus
· Your true passion for products and consumer driven innovation is evident in everything you undertake
· You are commercially savvy & financially knowledgeable, with a keen business interest to drive profitable sales growth
· You display learning agility, with a demonstrated ability to embrace and drive change within an organisation
· Delivers results - Shows tenacity and continuously strives to reach goals, delivering good quality in a timely manner despite obstacles. Demonstrates a focus on achieving results and objectives. Consistently strives to meet or exceed expectations.
· Commercial and growth drive - Demonstrates a practical understanding of and focus on both short and long-term commercial and business issues. Makes decisions with scalable solutions for future growth.
· Judgement and decision making - Exercises good judgement in making decisions, considering all the available sources of information and alternatives. Expresses clear and rational reasons for taking a decision.
· Cross-collaboration and networking - Establishes and develops useful networks, both inside and outside the organisation, and uses them to their own and the organisation’s advantage. Encourage and promotes cross-collaboration to create greater business success.
· Influencing others - Makes a positive first impression, displaying immediate presence and credibility. Maintains their credibility with others over time. Acts with inspiration to get the team and others to follow.
· Leading others and self - Sets clear individual objectives and direction for others. Clarifies prioritizations. Adapts their leadership style according to specific individuals or situations.
· Integrity and respect - Maintains high standards of honesty and trustworthiness. Considers ethical implications of issues and decisions while remaining pragmatic. Uses appropriate opportunities to bring difficult or sensitive issues into the open.
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!
Apply for this position and learn more about your career with Electrolux