Product Line Finance Senior Manager - Care & Wellbeing
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As the finance business partner for the heads of the Fabric Care, Dish Care, and Wellbeing Product Lines, you will provide the financial acumen required to deliver on business strategies, demands, and targets. You will contribute significantly to support, develop, and implement the regional financial and business strategy. You will positively impact the Product Lines’ ability to forecast, monitor, control, and reduce expense, track, and analyze key performance indicators, and drive the Finance agenda through analytics for the product line. In this role, you will develop the competencies and collaboration for the team through people development and coaching while working to build a critical link between the sales, marketing, product development, and product line operations groups and providing valuable analysis, reporting, and actionable insights to make recommendations to ensure delivery of financial targets and commitments.
- Overall management of the product line financial statements with broader business decision making development and long-term strategy.
- Supports analysis of near-term operational decision making combined with long term product strategy.
- Analyze data, provide recommendations, and lead cross-functional decision making and implementation of the recommendations with the relevant executives/teams throughout the company.
- Analyze key performance indicators; sales, cost, contribution to fixed margin, and capital expenditures, while providing strategic insights and conclusions based on analyses of these KPI’s.
- Identify initiatives for improvement of financial outlook, including developing, tracking, and executing product development activities and assisting with performance vs. cost trade-offs throughout the product lifecycle and ongoing SKU performance.
- Manage and review the financial activities, transactions, and resources (people, processes, and systems) of the product lines while helping to drive standardization and continuous improvement.
- Effectively communicates and coordinates the exchange of financial information (plans, actual results, and outlook), the strategic plan, annual budget, forecasts, management reporting, and investment requests.
- Evaluates projects that require additional capital investments, building and reviewing business cases with the goal of improving the profitability of the product line and to help provide accurate, timely information and analysis on the current and forecasted business results, as well as return on investment based on cash flow metrics.
- Contributes to the vision and implementation of strategic long-range plans, capital investments, product launches, restructuring projects, and critical ad-hoc opportunities.
- Business Partnering (OEM) – Proactively engage in business partnering with Product Line leaders, global sourcing organization and other business managers in understanding risks & opportunities, driving transparency and providing decision-support analysis
- Cost Analysis (OEM) - Understand OEM productivity including impacts of purchase price variances, tariffs, currency, hedging, and accurately reflecting these variances in forecasts/plans.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field and preferably a master’s degree, CPA, or CMA.
- 7+ years of experience in relevant finance roles, preferably in a consumer products manufacturing environment and 2+ years of leadership experience.
- Experience in financial reporting and analysis, cost reduction, and business case investment analysis (preferred).
- Strong technical skills including experience working with large ERP system (SAP) and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently, detail-oriented, and execution focused.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Confident and articulate communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to provide professional presentations and recommendations to senior level managers and executive leadership.