Product Line Finance Senior Manager - Food Preparation
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This purpose is an important part of being a business partner to the Food Preparation product line. As the finance business partner, you will provide the financial acumen required to deliver on business strategies, demands and targets. You will challenge and support the team with an independent, wholistic view to simplify and continuously improve. You will perform financial analyses and give critical, fact-based insights, promoting transparency in strategic decision making. You will contribute to strategic discussions to shape the future, drive profitable growth and plan for the unexpected. You will positively impact the Product Lines’ ability to forecast, monitor, control, and reduce expense, and analyze key performance indicators. In this role you will develop the competencies and collaboration for the team through people development and coaching while working to build a critical link between the sales, merchandising, product development and operations groups.
- Product Line Finance combines overall management of the product line financial statements with broader business decision making development and long-term strategy.
- Understand and provide financial information (trends, KPIs, etc.) to the product line and NA leadership team and support analysis of near-term operational decision making combined with long term product strategy.
- Identify initiatives for improvement of financial outlook, including product performance, developing, tracking, and executing development activities and assisting with performance vs. cost trade-offs throughout the product lifecycle.
- Help to drive standardization and continuous improvement in financial processes.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate the exchange of financial information in strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, management reporting, and variance analysis.
- Evaluate projects that require capital investments, building, reviewing and presenting business cases with the goal of improving the profitability of the product line and bringing new, innovative product to market. This involves providing accurate, timely information and analysis on business results, return on investment and cash flow metrics.
- Contribute to the vision and implementation of strategic long-range plans, capital investments, product launches, restructuring projects and critical ad-hoc opportunities.
- Identifies, leads, and develops talent to maximize individual, team and organizational effectiveness in meeting goals. This may include selection and on-boarding of talent, communicating effectively to foster a culture of engagement, cascading vision, creating goal alignment, coaching through feedback, development planning and performance management.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field and preferably a master’s degree, CPA or CMA.
- 10+ years of experience in relevant finance roles, preferably in a consumer products manufacturing environment and 2+ years of leadership experience.
- Experience in financial reporting and analysis, cost reduction, and business case investment analysis (preferred).
- Strong technical skills including experience working with large ERP system (SAP) and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently, detail-oriented, and execution focused.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Confident and articulate communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to provide professional presentations and recommendations to senior level management and executive leadership.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with internal business functions locally, globally, and virtually with multiple locations.