Product Line Manager CC&OS
Consumer & Customer Care
Create a vision of the future. Make it real.
Working where the heart of Electrolux and the forefront of innovation
intersect, with a 360° view of short term successes and long term vision,
you’ll apply commercial thinking, generate the business plan, develop the
strategy and implement production that delivers the P&L for your region and
product line - and exceeds demanding customer expectations. It’s an exciting
place to be, and you’ll have a world of resources, experience and expertise at
your disposal to go beyond driving the agenda to shaping the world for the
A regular day at work
You will be responsible for leading the Aftermarket Business for Consumables and Accessories (C&A) and Spare Parts for all product categories of the company, with full P&L management in the clusters, channel strategy and portfolio launch related to Consumer Ownership Solutions.
The main challengers and responsibilities are related to:
- Responsible for define optimized and profitable portfolio management by country: star products, focus categories, grow, fix, exit, to own Product Line strategy for C&A and Spare Parts dedicated for Aftermarket business;
- Lead the commercial triangle through a solid portfolio management process;
- Drive Price Positioning and Sourcing strategy (taking the channel-perspective into account);
- Alignment for innovation roadmap related to C&A captive for products and Full responsibility for develop and launch new Accessories (universal use) related to Ownership Experience Solutions;
- Develop Generation Plan, Strategic Plan for Aftermarket Business and Ownership Experience Solutions (connected and non-connected);
- Leadership on Launching & Portfolio meeting and participation on Consensus and SOP meetings related to Aftermarket business
Development to launch ;
- Own and consolidate MBB and Check Point materials related to C&A business opportunities, for the region and drive x-functional preparation activities with all Finished Goods PLs and X-category alignment through LCMs and Marketing;
- Inputs to Marketing on CLP and PVPs objective/direction/approach;
- Approve messaging, claims, PVPs (major messaging/claims need approval from PL head) related to C&A;
- Assure Business performance according to budget and identify course corrections if needed (with Local team).
Who you are
- Energetic. Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
- Customer focused. You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- A strategic-thinker. You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- Influential. You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or similar;
- MBA preferred;
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office focused on Excel and Power Point (advanced level);
- Solid experience in category management, product development, consumer insight or communication;
- Technical knowledge: Financial Knowledge (P&L Management), Financial Mathematics, Data Analysis;
- Desirable experience in Innovation Projects and Portfolio Management;
- Fluent Portuguese;
- Fluent English;
- Advanced Spanish.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.