Product Line Specialist
The Product Line Specialist is responsible for all Kitchen line categories by supporting the definition and implementation of the product portfolio strategy in
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the development of the product plan, including positioning, phase in/out, financials, Product Value Proposition and messaging.
- Create Marketing Business Brief (MBB) for projects and organize alignment meetings with Regional PL, R&D
- Participate in the product generation planning with LCM, Regional PL, R&D
- Support the product launch process from
a communications, operations, internal readiness, milestone, and delivery perspective. Update Product Database status by model.
- Brief and work together with Marketing, the product information and communication (POS Material) that will
beby the local commercial team, customers and suppliers. use
- Create briefs for consumer research for projects, field testing as appropriate.
- Create and analyze the Sales Planning Forecast and Contribution to Fix (CtF) results by category and model.
- Develop and support the product lifecycle (phase in/out) strategies.
- Support the development of the product strategy: launch, line up, price point
- Evaluate new projects and categories for
- Support product test process and certifications by providing samples, information
- Evaluate and provide market analysis and import data to identify trends, performance
- Constant product comparison against competitors' products.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing
- 3 to 5
yearswork related experience with similar responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fully Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to inspire the customer and audience
- Hands-on multitasker who is able to work undependably with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Creative mindset with a good eye to design, insights
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to build relationships and close deals
- Passionate, enthusiastic and results-oriented
- Open and honest team-player grounded in integrity
- Capable of leading Change