Product Line Specialist Kitchen
Electrolux Home Products España S.A located in Alcobendas (Madrid), is looking for a Cluster Product Line Specialist Kitchen to implement the product line strategies in the cluster Spain&Portugal for the related product categories.
The Cluster Product Line Specialist will support the Cluster Product Line Manager in the daily activities concerning the ranging, product launches, pricing and
A typical day at work
• To monitor the market trends, competition and price positioning (Gfk, Publiinfo, ..) and reports productions and analysis.
• Close and daily co-operation with European PMs to manage product
• Cluster ROL responsible for the related categories (phase in-out activity, ensure product range commonality and complexity reduction).
• To ensure proper sales forecasting, monitoring slow/non-mover/old PNCs with taking action and follow-up.
• To set pricing across product ranges and channels.
• To monitor sales performance and suggest actions to deliver business KPIs.
• To support Brand and Trade Marketing organization in preparing product presentations, catalogues, folder, POS material to support product launches.
• To support Product Trainers.
• To provide Sales Organization with – continuously updated – detailed product info, market launch and pricing.
• Cooperate with KAM/AM to set up listings & promos presence according to objectives, for key customers.
• Active participation during fairs, convention, events & products presentations with key customers.
• General support during the budgeting process.
• To inputs and feedback for new product development during the Generation Plan Process.
• Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
• Creative - You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
Education & skills
• Able to work in complex organizations with various stakeholders both at national and international level;
• Team player with good team working skills;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Good presentation skills;
• Commercial mindset
• PowerPoint and Excel strong skills are a must.
• Experience of at least 2 years in similar roles. If in Major Domestic Appliances would be a plus.
• Fluency Both in written and spoken English and Spanish