Start here. Go anywhere.
WHO YOU ARE
The company is in the process of testing a new premium business focusing kitchen appliances, and we are looking for dynamic product marketing managers who are natural storytellers, strategic partners to customers and great at rolling up their sleeves to get products out the door. This is a completely new for the company, and you’ll be a leader within the team driving this from concept to launch.
You’ll do all of the usual things that product marketing managers usually do (crafting messaging/positioning, staying abreast of competitors’ moves, serving as a product specialist in the sales process), but do it at one of the fastest growing companies in the space with a truly global footprint. The company reaches more than 1 billion consumers around the world.
WHAT A TYPICAL DAY
Collaborate with key team leaders to develop the strategic vision, scope and context for product / sales initiatives (includes market / competitive intelligence tracking, industry research)
• Develop craft core positioning / messaging that differentiates the company’s products
• Evangelize the value proposition to internal stakeholders and communicate the value proposition to commercial triangle
• Develop sales collateral to enable field teams to be more effective (including presentations, tailored proposals, scripts, etc.);regionalize materials for international markets
• Own product launches end-to-end – working closely with regional product management to ensure a successful release; build processes, deliverables and drive coordination across functional teams and business units
• Drive and monitor target audience communications and demand generation, including community management/ user feedback
• Build training content and customer education programs
• Determine the range planning of a collection in order to achieve the set commercial targets and plans (specifically product mix and price architecture).
• Use knowledge about trends in the market and collaborate with APAC and GSO to make generation plan and phase-in phase-out plan to ensure on time launch at a reasonable cost and at the best possible purchase price
• Planning and analysis of figures – reacting to best sellers and slow movers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Education: BA/BS; advanced degree preferred (e.g., MBA)
• More than 8 years’ experience in multi-national company product management
• Outstanding teamwork, project management and interpersonal skills. Juggling multiple things at a time is second nature to you
• Customers love you for your analytical and strategic insight
• Self-starter who is hungry to take on new professional challenges, and looking for roles with enormous growth potential
• You’re driven to solve tough / interesting problems and enjoy working with customers to innovate solutions with them
• You know how to influence sales teams without direct management of them. A plus if you’ve got experience leading global cross-functional teams
• Fluent in English and mandarin- written and spoken