We are looking for a Product Manager to become a part of our Kitchen Product Line team, based in Moscow, Russian Federation. Together we form competitive range of our products based on consumer needs and competitor analysis.
A typical day at work:
Your main responsibilities within a team would be:
- Managing and demonstrating ownership of the product ranging, by brand and channel;
- Maintaining product range information and pricing in internal databases and tools;
- Development and maintaining competitive landscapes and positioning;
- Identifying market sweet spots by channel and development of product ranges, pricing and competitive advantages to capitalize on the opportunities;
- Successful launch and implementation of new products by driving development of sales collateral packages (sales argumentation vs competition, trade presentations, spec sheets, POS messaging, brochures, training) with Product Marketing;
- Collaboration with Cluster Product Line teams on new product development.
Who you are:
Energetic. - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
Results-driven. - Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
Adaptable. - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
Analytical. - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
Collaborative. - You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
Organized. - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Solid experience in Product Management within an international company;
- MS Office knowledge (Excel is a must);
- Ability to get used to IT systems quickly;
- Very good project management skills, ability to plan and prioritize.
- Native Russian;
- Upper-intermediate English.