By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
This is a temporary role of 12 months
The Product Line organization is probably the most exciting part of the business where you will be at the core of what we do – drive business results with the ultimate goal to deliver outstanding consumer experiences. This is where you come into picture!
Our Business Area Europe is seeking a driven and engaging new team member to join our Product Line Ovens team as Product Manager with focus on
1. ensuring timely execution of products, ranges and
2. managing the product life cycle of the products supplied in the ovens factory of Forli, Italy.
The main aim for this role is to implement the central product line strategies locally by 1) executing on the launch of new ranges and 2) managing the product life cycle of the ovens factory portfolio in close and active collaboration with the local functions and organizations. In addition, the role acts as one of the key contributors to quality improvement and standardization/complexity/cost management initiatives in their role as local product line point of contact for the local relevant functions and organizations.
A regular day at work
Liaise with the central Range Managers and the local factory / R&D organizations / Supply Chain to plan smooth phase in / out of old and new products
Be actively involved in product development projects by (among other things):
• providing reference models to the project teams for the build-up of the range and STK1 estimations
• supporting the R&D organization during DVTs and MVTs
• properly and timely managing product databases, e.g. PS and ROL
• supporting the range managers in setting up and delivering sample products
• managing FF POS by
- providing FF POS briefs to the marketing organization according to the requested degree of accuracy and expected timing
- following up on their execution and validation
- handling the Picture Team requirements
• Supporting R&D and UM teams with the UM content creation and validation
Own the product life cycle of all oven category products manufactured in the Forli factory site by (among other things):
- Initiating and following up on NVR processes
- Continuously liaising with all relevant functions (R&D / Product Care / Quality) in order to act on and possibly remove distractors,
- Monitoring volume trends in the factory and highlighting plan deviations against budget;
- Being point of contact between product care and range managers for the execution of identified cost-out / quality improvement / component standardization activities;
- Managing PNC life cycle through ROL database
- Ensuring PNC information accuracy in PS
- Ensuring full coordination with supply chain in managing delivery accuracy as per demand plan.
Who you are
Team Player. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams;
Strategic. You have demonstrated strategic thinking, paired with an operational and executional mindset.
Business acumen. You are able to evaluate risks/opportunities, contributing with your recommendations to sound business decision-making
Influencer. You have exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners
Good listener and communicator. You have great communication skills and you have the ability to convince, influence and motivate others in a complex matrix organization
Self-starter. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, problem-solver with a proven track record of delivering great results
Agile. You like working in a fast moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity. You manage well ever shifting priorities
Energy. You are passionate about what you do and able to transmit that energy to your team. Challenges are there to be overcome!
- Academic degree in business and/or technical field
- Project management skills, able to plan and focus on strategic priorities.
- Experience in more than one functions in manufacturing companies (home appliances, consumer electronics, automotive etc.) is considered as a strong plus
- Required Languages: Italian, English.