Product Manager Aftersales
Consumer & Customer Care
Electrolux Major Appliances is located in Assago (MI) and is Electrolux’s largest business sector. With 24,800 people and operations in every country in Europe, we have a solid understanding of European consumers’ needs and desires that allows us to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed products that help consumers create the homes they desire.
We are looking for a Product Manager Aftersales who will report directly to the Customer and Consumer Manager and will be an important member of the Aftersales Department.
The Product Line organization is probably the most exciting part of the business where you will be at the core of what we do – drive business results with the ultimate goal to deliver outstanding consumer experiences. This is where you come into picture.
A typical day at work
• Lead and manage our Extended Warranty and Service 4.0 business operation in ITALY;
• Ensure all go-to-market channels (Digital & Call Center) are running smoothly and deliver the expected results;
• Set-up reporting infrastructure and constantly look for areas of improvement;
• Directly resolve problems across different areas (operations, marketing, commercial etc) or escalate them to the right people within the organization;
• Understand the local market needs and adapt offerings accordingly;
• Promote the benefits of Extended Warranty and service engine 4.0 business within the local organization;
• Act as an active link between the local market and the central EW (Falcon) and D2C team.
• Well Organized – Analytical mind: you have passion for numbers and a strong eye for the detail;
• Good communicator – you build networks and you are able to manage relationships with internal stakeholders;
• Agile and flexible – you can easily adapt yourself to a changing environment;
• Team Player - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
Education & skills
• Degree in Business Administration or Economics;
• Experience (2-5 years) of work experience in a high-pressure startup, corporate and/or consulting environment with exposure to different projects and tasks;
• Willingness to take on responsibility and ability to drive topics independently;
• Proven track record of “getting things done” mentality;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skill;
• Very good communication and stakeholder management capabilities;
• Fluency in English.
• International environment and work in a multicultural team.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks;
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange;
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.