Product Manager - Air Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us, going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas, we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Product Manager – Air Care will deliver and execute a strategy for best-in-class
consumer experiences for the Wellbeing Product Line. This role will lead the
product development, launch and management of Air Care products. The Product
Manager will be responsible for development of the 3 to 5-year product roadmap,
ensuring a competitive range with the right profitability in all segments,
brands, channels and markets. This role provides an opportunity to drive new
business development and growth in the product portfolio while working
cross-functionally across the organization.
- Lead development of 3 to 5-year product roadmap based on consumer insight, competitive landscape, technology roadmap, customer requirements, and sound business management principles.
- Ensure new products are delivered to the marketplace on time and at the required cost targets to deliver business objectives, while managing phase-out of discontinued SKUs.
- Subject matter expert for all Air Care products, supporting team with insight for marketing and training materials.
- Partner with Global Consumer Experience Organization on development of innovation process and integration into product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Quality Organization to ensure best-in-class consumer star rated products in marketplace.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing on new product launches and commercialization activities ensuring product accuracy.
- Work with Merchandising and Pricing team on competitive analysis, market landscape, market share, shopping behaviors, and retail pricing trends.
- Product line lead for annual product line reviews with sales channels through customer presentation, coordination of product sample delivery, and completion of all required specification and pricing templates.
- Work with R&D, PMO, Global Product Sourcing, and Finance, to drive cost efficiency and simplification across the business.
- Participate in supply chain planning activities with Global Product Sourcing, Operations, and Supply Chain teams.
- Support development of project business cases, partnering with the Global Product Sourcing Organization and Finance to ensure profitable growth.
- Assist in the development and management of the annual strategic business plan including monthly and quarterly P&L maintenance.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With several projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading the team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA degree required in related field; MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of product management or other business leadership experience with successful track-record.
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge of P&L, product development, pricing/costing, merchandising, and new product commercialization.
- Excellent project management skills; can plan and prioritize.
- Flexibility in travel as regular travel (both domestic and international) will be required.