Product Manager/Assistant Product Manager
Imagine what you could do where we’re making the world a better place.
Support category manager for product portfolio development, portfolio management and product marketing related jobs based on company business target and strategy.
WHAT A TYPICAL DAY
• Responsible for new product plan and new product development for assigned product line
• Work with project and other function teams for NPD on time launch and reach business target
• Working with marketing and related team for product commercial launch process fulfillment
• Product lifecycle, phase in phase out management
• Competitor and market analysis
• Others related to product management
• Product training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Educational Background / Professional Qualification Requirement
• Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience Requirement
• 5+ years’ working experience in product marketing, commercial function.
• Home appliance industry experience preferred.
• Project management Skill
• Strong communication, cross functional work skill
• Strong problem solving skill
• Operational experience
Personal Characteristics Requirement
• Responsibility, self-motivated, team work spirit and result-driven
Language ability Requirement
• Fluent English, both oral and written
Computer literacy Requirement
• Good at MS Office
• Example: English