Product Manager Care and C&A
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great
people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right
thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our
business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your
place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and
career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for a PRODUCT MANAGER CARE AND C&A to join our management team in Moscow, Russian Federation. The main objective of the role is to ensure long-term share of market and sales growth for Electrolux company brands of Care Category as well as Consumables & Accessories via implementing the Product Line strategy in day-to-day operations concerning ranging, pricing, product launches, driving initiatives and closing gaps and finding new opportunities.
A TYPICAL DAY
- Managing and demonstrating ownership of the product ranging, by brand and channel.
- Maintaining product range information and pricing in internal databases and tools.
- Development and maintaining competitive landscapes and positioning.
- Identifying market sweet spots by channel and development of product ranges, pricing and competitive advantages to capitalize on the opportunities.
- Successful launch and implementation of new products by driving development of sales collateral packages (sales argumentation vs competition, trade presentations, spec sheets, POS messaging, brochures, training) with Product Marketing.
- Collaboration with Cluster Product Line teams on new product development.
WHO YOU ARE
Energetic. Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues
and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
Results-driven. Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
Adaptable. With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
Collaborative. You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
Organized. You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Solid experience in Product Management within an international company.
- MS Office knowledge (Excel is a must).
- Ability to get used to IT systems quickly.
- Very good project management skills, ability to plan and prioritize.
Required languages: native Russian, upper-intermediate English.