Product Manager Dispensing Systems
Ensure customers a best in class offer. Let tools, ideas & solutions make a positive difference to t
Ensure customers a best in class offer. Let tools, ideas & solutions make a positive difference to their business.
PRODUCT MANAGER DISPENSING SYSTEMS
A regular day at work
In this position your mission will be to develop the market shares of the Category Beverage Dispensing Systems (Soft Ice Cream, Slush/Granita, Hot & Cold Beverages dispensers) by working closing with Sales, Marketing, R&D, Global Operations, on developing his/her product category to existing customers, dealers or other sales channels.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Manage product life cycle, monitoring of the Product Development and daily product administration
• Manage product specifications: Needs and pain-points of stakeholders are translated into specifications
• The development of the positioning strategy and articulation of the Product Business Plan; Product launch; Pricing and positioning activities
• Market monitoring and research of new opportunities in terms of product offer and target Consumer/Market
• Define opportunities together with R&D and Innovation, Quality and Operations for quality improvements and new product development
• Analysis of the marketplace and benchmarking of competition with business intelligence
• Define necessary training and expertise in commercial system
• Support sales in commercial system on product related issues
• Commercial Product trainings: Transferring product knowledge to the organization
Driven: you demonstrate tenacity and focus by continuously striving to reach goals and overcoming obstacles
Leader: You clarify prioritizations and provide others with means and authority to make decisions to create a culture of ownership and accountability. You engage and inspire individuals to exceed expectations.
Open: You encourage and promote cross-collaboration and diversity to create greater business success.
Customer focused: You always keep both internal and external customers as well as the end consumer in mind.
Agile: You analyze and adapt quickly to different people and situations in complex and unstable circumstances.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Specific technical bachground and demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Solid background in a similar position
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
• Must be able to travel
• Fluent in English, any other language is a plus