Product Manager Electric Hobs
Satu Mare, Romania
European Product Manager Electric Hobs
Do you want to inspire new taste experiences that bring people together?
At Electrolux we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
In Product Line Kitchen we are on a journey to provide consumers with a simply outstanding experience in Taste. The Product Line organization is probably the most exciting part of the business where you will be at the core of what we do, cooperating cross-functionally with a wide part of the company to drive business results with the ultimate goal to deliver outstanding consumer experiences.
Major Appliances Europe has three locations for production of Electric Hobs and in this role as Product Manager you will be responsible for the electric hobs from our Satu Mare factory in Romania.
You will work closely with the European Range Managers Electric hobs on changes in the range, securing that defined market launches are kept and that the products have the correct specifications for defined clusters and that relevant systems are maintained and updated. You will also be involved in finding business opportunities and complexity reductions in the range in close cooperation with the Range Managers, working closely together.
Managing existing products and updates, phase in and phase out of products are also an important part of the job and you will need to secure a strong cooperation with other function such as Product Care, R&D, Controllers and Planners. You will support the European Category Manager Hobs in product related topics and budget process.
To succeed in this role, you should demonstrate a strong business understanding and the ability to see the details and manage large amount of information in a structured way. You will need to align and seek support from colleagues in other functions in order to make things happen on time. You always have a full overview of the products and their status, knowing exactly what will change, why and when.
This is a full-time permanent role based preferably
located in our Satu Mare factory in Romania.
A regular day at work
Manage the products from your factory serving all clusters in Europe and some overseas sectors aligning needs, requests and changes with the Range Managers.
Support cluster range definition discussions and provide clarity in launch dates and secure that launch dates are met.
You are the product specialist and know your products outside-in, supporting the organization with product information and details.
Drive range complexity reduction coordination with Range Managers and Category Manager.
You will also from time to time participate in different projects driving business improvements.
Who you are?
• International. You enjoy working in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams;
• Structured. You are highly structured and able to manage details and understand the impact of overall strategy on your work
• Business acumen. You display understanding of the business and the environment the company is acting in.
• Team player. You have exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners.
• Good listener and communicator. You have great communication skills and you have the ability to convince, influence and motivate others in a complex matrix organization.
• Agile. You like working in a fast-moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity. You manage every shifting priority;
• Energy. You are passionate about what you do and able to transmit that energy to your team
Education & Experience
• Master’s degree in business or Marketing
• 3-5 years of experience in factory planning, controlling or commercial roles
• Experience in more than one function in manufacturing companies (home appliances, consumer electronics, automotive etc.) is considered as a strong plus
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in more European languages is a plus