Product Manager, Floor Care C&A
Create a vision of the future, make it real.
Product Manager, Floor Care C&A
This year marks the 100th anniversary of Electrolux, and it’s a time when the consumer is more empowered than ever, global competition keeps everyone on their toes, and innovation is at the heart of it all. To play in this arena, Electrolux constantly needs to reinvent itself.
To do this, we’ve brought together thought leaders in product, marketing, design, ownership and digital to form the new Consumer Experience Organization (CXO). We’re coming together as one team to channel our creativity into storytelling, outstanding user experiences and a strong innovation roadmap for the future.
This is where YOU come into picture!
We are now looking for a driven Product Manager who will take the lead for our Floor Care Consumable & Accessory portfolio who drives the full product development process from product idea to market introduction.
We work in Stockholm as global, multi-functional team on all Wellbeing product categories (floor care, SDA, air care and home comfort), creating exciting product propositions with capabilities in-house and with our suppliers.
Your everyday challenge
You support the Category Director in defining a compelling strategy for our Floor Care C&A product range, which consists of products such as dust bags, filters, nozzles, hoses and other after sales products for corded and cordless vacuum cleaners, commercial cleaners, and robotics, for multiple brands and generic ranges.
• Drive the definition, development and introduction of Floor Care consumables and accessories that bring our consumers a superior performance and product experience;
• Translate in-depth market, consumer, professional and competitive analyses into winning concepts by defining – market specific - product positioning;
• Integrate these new concepts into a strategic product roadmap that uniquely addresses the needs of our market organizations globally;
• Deliver innovation to the market via the innovation product development process, from idea to product introduction – in time, at the right quality and cost;
• Own the Floor Care C&A category and drive the portfolio with drive range optimization, PNC reduction, profitability and sales target initiatives, tracking the product category performance and initiating initiatives in close collaboration with the market organizations;
• Interact with all associated disciplines, including R&D departments, internal and external design agencies, own manufacturing units and/or external suppliers, marketing teams and the commercial organizations of key target markets.
Who you are
Entrepreneurial. You are a passionate self-starter, interested in pursuing new business opportunities;
Results-driven. You are curious, with high learning agility and strong will to support also those in your team to achieve their best;
Analytical. You have strong analytical skills with the ability to see the big picture;
Consumer-centric. You are obsessed with our consumers´ needs and experience, and enjoy seeing the positive impact our work has on consumers;
Collaborator. You are open, a good communicator with collaboration mind-set, who builds networks and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objectives;
Team player. You are able to influence and work in a matrix organization;
International. You enjoy working in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-geographical teams by having lived/worked in multiple countries.
• Technical educational background;
• Experience in product management and product development, with good understanding of FMCG and/or durables business;
• Experience in product marketing and/or commercial areas (with product knowledge/ product management) and/or product development (ideally in more than one function), preferably within Consumer Goods area;
• Excellent English communication skills.
Please apply in English.
Contact Person: Zhaoyuan(Asuka) Wu