Product Manager, India
New Delhi, India
At Electrolux, we are passionate about
improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in
everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together.
That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that healthy homes are
places we thrive in.
Product Manager supports product category management and identify gaps and highlight opportunities to maximize product range and category sales. He or she contributes to effective launch execution and consistent ranging.
A Typical Day
- Execute product strategy and define roadmap, develop categories and product range.
- Ensure a sustainable portfolio ranging with profitable growth plan.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, marketing communication, finance, supply chain and logistics, and regional portfolio teams
- Product financial forecast and budgeting
- Identify local market opportunities based on consumer/market insights and sales trends for future product development opportunities.
- Provide inputs to Regional Product Team, to develop the product roadmap - Strong validation of business case based on market analysis and competitive analysis.
- Understand channel needs working closely with sales, to develop the channel offering and store promotion together with sales.
- Ensuring Product Compliances & Certification as per government defined norms
- Demonstrate teamship to support cross collaboration and the overall business.
Who You Are
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical or E&C. Masters in Business Administration would be added advantage.
- 6-8 years’ Experience in product management, R&D, compliances and certifications preferably in Consumer durables or Automobiles.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
- Both reactive and proactive
- Ability to interpret complex data
- Effective Communicator
- Operational and Strategic Leadership
- Results Driver
- Customer Oriented