Product Manager Refrigeration - Maternity leave cover
Take innovation from idea to implementation.
Electrolux Professional presents
PRODUCT MANAGER REFRIGERATION – MATERNITY COVER
As part of the Electrolux Professional team, one day is never the same as the next. But what drives us everyday is our mission to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable. Becoming the OnE trusted partner, managing their complete operations. Understanding their daily journey – and making it a winning one - whether they run a hotel, restaurant, laundry or café. Acting truly sustainable means going beyond products; connecting users with intelligence, humans with technology and innovative thinkers with relevant business models. And providing the most inclusive service offering with expertise, state-of-the-art interfaces and the best people network.
Together with you, we will grow and create sustainable experiences for people and the world around us, in food, beverage and laundry. Electrolux Professional – we are The OnE.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Your objective will be to support the development of the market shares of Electrolux Food Service Refrigeration category ranges by working closing with R&D, Regional Category and Sales.
Reporting to the Head of Category, you will support him in the following duties:
- Manage product lifecycle for the assigned product portfolio from product creation to product removal;
- Define and manage the product roadmap according to the sector and category strategy;
- Monitor and research the market as well as new opportunities in terms of product offer and target Customer/ Market;
- Coordinate tracking of competitor products, market shares etc. with business intelligence
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategy;
- Analyze the marketplace and benchmark competition;
- Monitor the Product Development process;
- Plan and develop the right marketing strategy and support all the activities required for a product launch execution
- Continuous Sales training and support;
- In special cases: actively manage technical customers
- results-oriented with a positive and open attitude
- curious and innovative
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Masters or Bachelor degree in engineering, business management or similar education
- 2-3 years of Product Management experience or equivalent
- Customer focus;
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach;
- Ability to work in a multicultural team;
- Experience in B2B market;
- Business understanding and process knowledge
- Product knowledge (The range of products can be seen on http://www.electrolux-professional.com)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability in influencing;
- Specific industry knowledge (Food Service equipment) will be an asset
- English, Italian. Any other language is a plus
About Electrolux Professional
Electrolux Professional is a leading provider and trusted partner for unit and full solutions, with a comprehensive and integrated offering for food, beverage and laundry. Our innovative and efficient solutions help to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable - and truly sustainable every day. With 10,000 service technicians in over 140 countries, we offer our customers a worldwide service network. In 2018, Electrolux Professional had 3,000 employees and achieved global sales of SEK 9bn.
For more information, visit: www.professional.electrolux.com