Product Manager - Service Parts
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Product Manager will collaborate and align with Ownership Solutions, Consumer Insights, Major Appliance, and Global Technology teams to develop strategic plans for growth and portfolio optimization including generation/lifecycle management, new offering development, part segmentation, pricing, commercialization, supplier strategy, and IP protection for assigned products. This person will also participate in product gate and status meetings to partner with Engineering, Purchasing, R&D, Quality, Service, and various Global Teams. The Product Manager will also partner with OS and the finished good marketing team to drive initiatives to gain consumer connectedness in the consumer buying journey.
- Drive the overall performance of the Service Parts P&L with accountability to deliver Net Sales and CTF financial metrics through the development and execution of a 3-5-year strategic plan.
- Develop a roadmap that is aligned with major appliance generation plans, is IP protected, differentiated, aligned with supply chain, and positioned for growth.
- Lead development, launch, and management of new offerings in Ownership Solutions.
- Lead consumer insight to steer product development direction for the product roadmap.
- Evaluate potential outside partnerships for generation of product ideas and concepts – i.e. agency, supplier, platform providers, and technology specialists.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external partners as assigned.
- Work with sales and finance to establish pricing strategy to maximize growth, profit, and market penetration.
- Assist Finance in the development and management of the annual business plan including monthly and quarterly P&L maintenance.
- Assist purchasing with demand planning via monthly Sales, Operations, & Purchasing reviews.
- Execute competitive benchmarking activities and partner with OS, B2B, & D2C Sales for enhanced placement & promotional plans.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience required in consumer-packaged goods, product line management, or product marketing.
- Occasional travel required.
- Proven track record of developing and executing product and commercial growth strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed in all aspects related to product development stage gate process. preferred
- Able to handle multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite including but not limited to Excel, Word, MS Project, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with durable white goods appliance industry, Consumer Accessories, Licensing, & Small Equipment filtration and/or any after-market products and services industry a plus.