Product Manager, Side by Side Refrigerators
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Lead product development, launch, and management of sourced food preservation products.
- Drive product and feature development based on consumer insights.
- Closely work with Product Planning and Innovation, Merchandising and Product Marketing to develop opportunities in existing channels and pursue additional channels where needed to continue strong levels of continuous growth.
- Partner with R&D/Purchasing/Quality teams to find innovative solutions for cost reductions and quality improvements.
- Work with marketing, sales, and finance to establish pricing strategy to maximize growth, profit, and market penetration.
- Assist in the development of the 5-year strategic business and capital investment plan.
- Assist in the development and management of the annual business plan including monthly and quarterly P&L maintenance.
- Execute competitive benchmarking activities.
- Participate in supply chain planning with factory, operations, and supply chain groups.
- Work with design group, NA marketing, and NA sales groups to achieve successful launch of new products in the market, ensuring messaging and point of purchase materials are consistent.
- Participate and align with marketing, sales, and finance teams on product and price consistent with overall brand strategy.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration required, MBA desired.
- Minimum 4 years product development, marketing, or commercial experience.
- Flexibility in travel (20-25%).
- Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies.
- Solid knowledge of product development process, marketing, operations/supply chain management, financial overview.
- Understanding of merchandising and brand management.
- Ability to foster a team environment, necessary to achieve product line goals.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.
- Proven experience using Microsoft suite including but not limited to PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Flexibility in travel both domestically and abroad.
- Proven ability to work effectively with diverse international teams across time zones.