Product Marketing Manager - Care & Wellbeing, APAC MEA
Our clothes bring out the best in us. Healthy homes are places we thrive in. The mission of the Product Marketing Manager – Care is to create simply outstanding experiences that Shape Living for the Better for our consumers.
The Product Marketing Manager – Care & Wellbeing will develop a deep understanding of our consumers and have an unwavering, laser-focused mission to deliver simply outstanding experiences across all touchpoints.
The Product Marketing Manager – Care & Wellbeing will work closely with the Sector Product Line and Cluster Marketing teams throughout the end-to-end Commercial Launch (CL) process.
He or she must ensure that Consumer Insight drives our decision-making processes, placing Care & Wellbeing at the epicentre of all product development initiatives, so that our consumers can always look and feel their best.
He or she will ensure that messaging comes to life in-store and online in a way that delights consumers, driving the delivery of brand, growth and profitability targets. He or she will champion cross-functional collaboration to ensure that our products and communications address validated consumer pain points.
• Work closely with the Consumer Insight team to develop a deep knowledge of our consumers to drive product and messaging development that is focused on creating outstanding experiences through Care & Wellbeing.
• Work alongside Sector Product Line, R&D, Design (EGD) and industry though leaders in the Innovation Triangle to ensure that innovation pipelines are equipped to deliver best in class experiences to consumers, supported by strong and relevant claims.
• Support i2i (insight to innovation) workshops to strengthen the innovation road maps.
• Work alongside the Brand team to ensure that initiatives align to global brand pillars and communication platforms.
• Work together with the Sector Product Line team to complete Marketing Business Briefs (MBB 1/2/3) which assess the opportunity of each new project. Ensure the cross-functional team is always focused on Consumer Insight linked to Care & Wellbeing.
• Identify and lead strategic regional and local partnerships that will augment experience and storytelling, by adding value to our Care & Wellbeing propositions.
• Lead the initial stage Commercial Launch (CL) process, creating insight-based Experience Value Propositions (EVPs) for new Fabric Care projects.
• Be a champion of teamship by collaborating with Sector Product Line, Consumer Insight, Legal, Cluster Product Line and Marketing teams to develop strong claims addressing Care & Wellbeing needs, driving conversion at the point of purchase.
• Define the over-arching messaging framework for new projects based on the Electrolux messaging structure of Attract, Engage, and Convert (AEC).
• Liaise with Cluster Marketing contacts to ensure that local CL materials align to our Brand Value Propositions (BVPs), EVPs, AEC frameworks, & global brand guidelines.
• Effectively project manage the Sector CL process by collating materials from Clusters in order to pass product development checkpoints on time.
• Work with Clusters to monitor CL KPIs and follow up in-market post-launch. Analyse performance and provide proposals for improvement.
• Be the go-to Sector point of contact for all things relating to CL across the region for ongoing PD projects.
• University degree in Marketing or related area.
• 7-8 years professional experience in consumer-driven companies in either product, marketing or business development functions with proven results.
• Fluent in English (oral & written)
• Passionate about delivering simply outstanding consumer experiences.
• Positive attitude and solution-focused thinker.
• Highly driven to deliver results by ensuring that projects cross the line.
• Very strong project management skills with the ability to lead multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple stakeholders.
• Strong team player and influencer who is also able to take individual ownership and accountability for tasks.
• Ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but adept at delivering operationally.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across regions and functions.