Product Marketing Manager - Service & Peace of Mind
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Product Marketing Manager – Service & Peace of Mind is responsible for organizing, coordinating and supporting the marketing strategy for Ownership Solutions service products. This position reports to the Director Ownership Marketing working closely with cross-functional teams including, but not limited to product line, warranty and service, customer care, sales, brand and digital marketing. The position strategizes and executes the marketing & business plans for commercialization activities supporting service-oriented product offerings such as subscription models, branded installation and repair services, warranty and extended service agreements.
You will develop strategic launch plans and oversee the tactical execution of end-to-end service product introductions serving as the main liaison for all marketing commercialization activities. You will help to lead the creation of consumer messaging, with a benefit led approach for multiple branded service offerings including Frigidaire, Electrolux, Smart Choice & Vintec. You will work to support and develop the re-introduction of strategic service products such as extended service agreements and subscription plans that require commercialization efforts and/or updated branding and ongoing campaigns and develop annual service promotional calendar plans to support omni-channel strategy to drive in-person, direct mail, D2C, contractor and retail channels.
- Lead the branding efforts for our Appliance Repair & Service and Consumer Care organizations with complete roll out across all touchpoints including messaging, brand sites, paid media and direct mail
- Execute timely creation of assets through internal and external resources that are associated with all of the marketing touchpoints
- Lead the development of branded service, installation and repair content for Frigidaire, Electrolux and Smart Choice that maintains our distinct brand voice and supports our Peace of Mind pillar
- Serve as the marketing liaison between third party vendors and Electrolux, directing strategy, setting up quarterly business reviews, monitoring brand and experience
- Develop and oversee key service marketing activities (s) including creative approval, launch assets, media planning, planning and implementing PR campaigns and merchandising
- Analyze key competitors and aligned industry service offerings; work closely with Insights team to seek and validate consumer insights to shape strategy
- Work closely with Digital Marketing & App UX teams to help shape and optimize service touchpoints for brand sites, email, app and ecommerce
- Keep a pulse on consumer service satisfaction scores and work closely with service and product teams to address, evolve and create strategic plans to meet set KPIs
- Work closely with the Product Education Team to create content to educate our internal and external stakeholders on service products
- Assist the budget process including quoting, PO requests, invoice and cost management as well as coordinate compliance, trademarks and legal reviews of key product claims
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree, Graduate degree / MBA preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of SaS, durable consumer goods or package goods or B2B Marketing experience
- Experience with brand, SaS, product marketing or customer marketing & commercialization.
- The use of computer-based software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and tools is necessary
- Working knowledge of marketing software and programs including but not limited to: Adobe Photoshop, Marketing
- Automation Platforms, and other CMS platforms is highly preferred
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills and strong project management skills