Product Marketing Manager, Taste Front Loading, APAC & MEA
• Work closely with the Insight team to develop a deep knowledge of our Target Audiences that drives product and messaging development.
• Work with BA Product Line, R&D, and Design to ensure that innovation pipelines are equipped to deliver best in class consumer experiences supported by strong, relevant claims.
• Work alongside the BA Brand team to ensure that initiatives advance our global purpose, brand pillars, and Taste sustainability targets.
• Support the BA Product Line team to create Marketing Business Briefs that are always focused on the consumer.
• Identify external partnership opportunities and manage partner relations to add value to claims and communications, amplifying experience and storytelling.
• Create insight-based Experience Value Propositions (XVPs) for new Taste projects.
• Drive messaging strategy to remove complexity, making it easy for shoppers to navigate the range and identify the right solution for their needs.
• Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager (Commercial Launch) to ensure that launch assets are aligned to XVPs.
• Build capability across the organisation to adopt the Simply Outstanding Consumer Experience (SOCx) tools and mind-set.
REPONSIBILITIES (% of time)
• (80%) Front-loading and strategy
• (20%) Capability building
• Internal: BA/SA/Country Marketing, Product Line, Ownership Solutions and Connectivity teams. BA Design, R&D and Advanced Development.
• External: Agencies (creative, production and innovation). Partner organisations.
• Passionate – about the consumer and in delivering simply outstanding experiences.
• Lead – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
• Organised - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
• Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
• Dynamic – you have the ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but are adept at delivering operationally to ensure tasks are followed through to completion.
• Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, and be accountable for their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
• Negotiator - Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across by building strong interpersonal relationships.
• Fast learner – with the ability to adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations.
• Data driven – with strong analytical skills that form the basis of your decision making.
• University degree in Marketing or related area.
• 7+ year’s professional experience in consumer-driven companies in either product, marketing or business development functions with proven results.
• Fluent in English (oral & written)