Product Marketing Manager, Wellbeing
- Your Role
homes are places we thrive in. The mission of the Product Marketing Manager –
Wellbeing is to create simply outstanding experiences that Shape Living for the
Better for consumers, and the planet.
Marketing Manager – Wellbeing will develop a deep understanding of our target
audiences to ensure that new products and services solve real consumer
A vital part
of the Business Area (BA) Marketing team, he or she will lead the Front Loading
process, ensuring that the voice of the consumer drives our decision-making and
He or she
will also lead the end-to-end Commercial Launch (CLx) process, working across
functions and geographies to deliver compelling launch materials for the
markets to execute.
Marketing Manager – Wellbeing will ensure that messaging comes to life across
touchpoints in a way that engages consumers, in order to support the delivery
of business and brand objectives.
A Typical Day
- Work closely with the Insight team to develop a deep knowledge of our Target Audiences that drives product and messaging development.
- Work with BA Product Line, R&D, and Design to ensure that innovation pipelines are equipped to deliver best in class consumer experiences supported by strong, relevant claims.
- Work alongside the BA Brand team to ensure that initiatives advance our global purpose, brand pillars, and Wellbeing sustainability targets.
- Support the BA Product Line team to create Marketing Business Briefs that are always focused on the consumer.
- Identify external partnership opportunities and manage partner relations to add value to claims and communications, amplifying experience and storytelling.
- Create insight-based Experience Value Propositions (XVPs) for new Wellbeing projects.
- Drive messaging strategy to remove complexity, making it easy for shoppers to navigate the range and identify the right solution for their needs.
- Build capability across the organisation to adopt the Simply Outstanding Consumer Experience (SOCx) tools and mind-set.
- Project manage the Commercial Launch (CLx) process for all Wellbeing projects, ensuring that high quality launch deliverables are available on time and in full.
- Work with the BA Content team and external agencies to develop assets that drive conversion and purchase intent.
- Work closely with the Insight team to understand consumer journey and shopper behaviour to develop assets that deliver specific needs.
- Represent the BA in all product development check point meetings.
- Together with the wider Product Marketing team, share best practices, identifying opportunities to drive synergy and scale across the BA.
- Evaluate launch success, analyse performance, learn, always improve.
Who You Are
- Passionate – about the consumer and in delivering simply outstanding experiences.
- Lead – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- Organised - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
- Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Dynamic – you have the ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but are adept at delivering operationally to ensure tasks are followed through to completion.
- Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, and be accountable for their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Negotiator - Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across by building strong interpersonal relationships.
- Fast learner – with the ability to adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations.
- Data driven – with strong analytical skills that form the basis of your decision making
- University degree in Marketing or related area.
- 7+ year’s professional experience in consumer-driven companies in either product, marketing or business development functions with proven results.
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as candidates will be interviewed continuously. The position may be filled prior to the date described as 'Apply by'