Product Marketing Supervisor
• Drive product category to achieve company target.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Work with regional team to identify consumer opportunities, product gap by exploring new segments to capture consumer needs.
• Analysis & manage product portfolio to match in each sales channel.
• Develop category strategic, marketing plan & trade activity to achieve sales target.
• Deliver sales target & Ebit.
• Manage product pricing in accordance with company’s pricing policy, ensuring optimum mix of price, volume and margin.
• Sales forecasting process with sales and supply chain to achieve targets for forecast accuracy, order fill rate & inventory levels
• Operationally: Product Marketing
• Functionally: Product Lines, SEA
DESIRED SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES:
• Category value creation, including separate measures for sales growth and margin development
• Category market shares
• Leadership products; sales and margins from new products/ share of contribution from new products
• Product management & competitor analysis.
ELECTROLUX CORE COMPETENCES:
• Customer Focus
• Commercial & growth drive
• Judgement & decision making
• Coaching & developing others
• Cross-collaboration & networking
• Influencing others
• Integrity & Respect
Scope of Work: Thailand
Working Details: Permanent role, from 9 to 6pm, Monday to Friday