Product Marketing Supervisor
Local Product Marketing Supervisor for Taste categories supports
product category management, and identify gaps and highlight opportunities to
maximize product range and category sales. He or she contributes to effective
launch, execution, and consistent ranging.
A Typical Day
- Ensure sales growth thru implementation of product line strategies in the day-to-day operations concerning ranging, pricing, product launches, sales driving initiatives, closing gaps, and finding new opportunities.
- Product category management including planning and management of budget.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products and promotions.
- Identify gaps and highlight opportunities to maximize product range and category profitability
- Understand the P&L and provide monthly analysis report on sales performance
- Work closely with marketing and trade marketing on conceptualization/development/deployment of 360 marketing activities, commercial launches, and promotions
- Close collaboration with sales on effective promotion, distribution, marketing, and sell-in/sell-out activities for retail and E-commerce channels.
- Close cooperation with the commercial triangle on phase-in/out and market launch timeline
- Support and liaise with, Business area team (regional) and technical department (local and factory) on local product approvals and pre-launch requirements
- Some external communication with retailers/shop floor promoters/store managers
- Travelling may be required. (If the situation already permits)
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in product management and marketing
- Strategic decision-making ability with sound analytical skills; versatile and resourceful.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across functions.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Both reactive and proactive. You work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You have an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, then translate it into meaningful, useful information for decision-making.
- You can communicate effectively with your colleagues across functions and build good working relationships.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.