Product Marketing Supervisor
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that healthy homes are places we thrive in. The mission of the 360 Specialist is to work together with 360 Manager to create simply outstanding experiences with activation of 360 touchpoints – the total consumer journey.
In this role, you will mainly be responsible for product marketing duties with your solid experiences and great passion on this filed. Also, assist to support 360 Manger on branding activities and works are required. This Role efforts to deliver best in class consumer experiences at Go-To-Market journey stages and touchpoints.
The 360 Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Local Product Teams, Local Marketing Team, APAC Product Marketing teams to create amazing and delightful consumer experiences.
A Typical Day
As a key bridge, 360 Specialist connects Local Marketing team with local PM team, sales team, as well as OS team tightly. Whilst, closely communicate and work with Business Area (BA) Product teams to do a perfect GTM work is his/her duty in a typical day. Focus on continuously to improve the effectiveness and efficiency in communication between product team, marketing team and sales team.
· Assist 360 Manager to define strategy for 360 Marketing.
· Be responsible for product marketing activity planning.
· Product marketing content and materials creation and management.
· Go-to-market planning.
· Be the contact for BA Product Marketing Teams, responsible for commercial Launch activities, ensuring the needs to the consumer are represented.
· Work with 360 Manager and local agencies to develop marketing support for key launches.
· Assist to support 360 Manager on branding activities to support our mission to deliver simply outstanding consumer experiences that shape living for the better.
· Closely collaboration with functional leads and sales leads.
· University degree in Marketing is preferred.
· 3+ year’s professional Product Marketing experience across all touchpoints.
· High interests on home appliances and Solid product knowledges.
· Very strong communication skills and content management skills.
· Training skills are preferred.
· Can work under pressure.
· Fluent in English (oral & written)
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely