Electrolux Connectivity (IOT) team is going through significant change as we strive to become a more customer obsessed and software product organization. We are driving connected experiences for our consumers with IoT, Artificial intelligence and Responsive engagement. This means that we have an ambitious and exciting roadmap to deliver on.
The role’s prime objective is to drive Software Product management (be a Product Owner) for Electrolux Life and AEG Home apps in APAC MEA Region. The candidate will be responsible for product’s lifecycle (inception to the phase-out) in order to create customer value and deliver measurable business benefits.
You will be part of an agile team and report to the Sr. IT Manager and work closely with your peers, locally and across the region. You will also be part of a global software product management organization driving consistency of experiences for our global brand.
This is an exciting role for a change-driven digital professional, offering the possibility to work in a global, diverse and multicultural environment where he/she can stamp their mark within our global software product organisation.
A Typical Day
- Responsible for software product’s lifecycle (inception to the phase-out)in order to create customer value and deliver measurable business benefits.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Own the product roadmap. Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that will guide the Agile software development team.
- Interface with key business stakeholders to draft, manage the software product /app lifecycle.
- Manage the organizational impediments together with Scrum master and management stakeholders.
- Manage ACPU/ARPU/CLTV financial metrics to ensure long-term success and profitability of the software product.
- Manage Beta communities for the software products.
- Translates consumer/business requirements into functional specifications for the Software engineers and manage changes to such specifications.
- Prepares reports/analytics by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Management/Administration of Digital platforms, where applicable.
Who You Are
- Experience managing software products / apps.
- Certified Agile practitioner or Certified product owner or Certified Scrum master.
- Some experience Google Analytics (configure, analyze) is preferred.
- Collaboration Tools: Jira, Confluence, MS Office & Slack
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture.
- Good understanding of standard application testing standards and methods.
- Good understanding of various SDLC models / Agile Models