Product Owner Digital Experience Taste
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
As an enterprise producing millions of appliances each year and counting more than 50.000 employees, Electrolux is already offering a portfolio of digital platforms allowing end-consumers to live a unique experience in interacting with smart home appliances in a variety of mobile-driven user journeys across cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home.
Such an offer is nowadays significantly growing in terms of volumes, variety of appliance categories, innovative use cases, partnerships and geographies to be covered.
The life-cycle practices involved in creating, developing, launching and maintaining such mobile applications and the involved backend services are requiring them to be managed as Software Products with an agile discipline, so we are looking at Product Owner Digital Experience Taste to work as part of the Group Digital Product organization, the key enabler of the company’s digital agenda with regards to mobile applications and IoT.
As a Product Owner, you will work together with a highly skilled and enthusiastic cross-functional scrum team, creating and evolving mobile applications, across iOS and Android platforms, and related back-end services, to allow our consumers to enjoy the benefits of the Electrolux IoT ecosystem
Your responsibilities will include supporting the team to maximize the value they produce towards OKRs. You will work in collaboration with other Product Owners, Product, Engineering & Design Managers to groom and prioritize the product backlog in each sprint and towards the vision of the product.
You will also help the team to agree on what they can achieve during each development sprint, facilitating daily stand-ups and bi-weekly sprint demos, helping the team to continuously make progress on the product, removing obstacles, and protecting the team from distractions. Clarifying user stories is part of your DNA. You are a natural interaction point between teams with interdependencies. Ensuring improved team performance is high on your agenda, with regular retrospectives and other purposeful ceremonies.
As a member of the extended Product Management team, you will be involved in preparation for Product Increment (PI) planning including the determination of team objectives and key results for the upcoming PIs.
A Typical Day
- Own and communicate roadmap and release planning for features & functionality, including dependency mapping and co-ordination with other teams
- Facilitate or participate in Scrum ceremonies, e.g. sprint planning, backlog refinements, sprint demos & reviews as well as retrospectives
- Ensure alignment with the other product teams that have API interactions with yours
- Collaborate with Product Managers and the team to ensure priorities are correctly established, based on the longer-term strategy for the product
- Work with UX and UI experts to define the consumer experience and product specifications for features and requirements.
- Ensure that the team gets the necessary support from Product Management to build their product
Who You Are
- University degree with minimum 3 years of experience as Product Owner/Scrum Master for a mobile app product team, having applied Scrum principles and practices:
- oowning, prioritizing product backlog and taking decisions
- breaking down deliverables, planning releases, monitoring product performance
- gathering data, creating documentation, collecting and analysing business requirements
- monitoring and increasing team performance guided by OKR’s and product vision
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I).
- Extensive experience with Agile frameworks and Agile practices.
- Willingness to work in a high-paced and delivery-oriented team.
- Experience with Atlassian (Jira & Confluence) or similar toolset.
- Excellent English proficiency, written and spoken.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.