Product Owner LA
Sao Paulo, Brazil
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.”
Reporting directly to innovation manager, you will have ownership and responsibility for Shopclub product evolution. You will be establishing the roadmaps, user stories and using technology to create meaningful experience and reach business target. Collaborating with key data stakeholders across the business, you will help your squad to ensure the right prioritization calls are made across the engineering backlogs and regularly facilitating business engagement sessions to gather feedback and provide updates on new features.
What is Shopclub: Shopclub it is a sales club which consumers can buy products with discounts
A regular day of work
- Responsible for Shopclub product lifecycle such as: Design; development, launch and maintenance;
- Consumer experience will be the first priority;
- Work closely with stakeholders in order to understand better the end consumer and build meaningful experiences;
- Prioritize roadmap and product backlog in order to delivery our quarter ORK;
- Monitor product performance through KPIs and consumer feedback;
- Closely collaborate with IT delivery management to ensure product delivery in line with the aligned roadmap and committed delivery dates;
- Identify and solve dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery;
- Ensure product road map is relevant to the fast-paced in Shopclub product landscape;
- Be data driven in all aspects starting from sprint prioritization to product analytics to ensure continuous optimization
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who you are
Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
Communicative - You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
Influential - You know how to structure a case and get people onboard.
Problem-solving - You see challenge as opportunity.
- Degree with focus on Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience working in a Digital, eCommerce, consumer facing IT products;
- Experience of working as a Product Owner or product management related role, preferably in an agile working setup;
- Experience in working with stakeholders and experts at various organizational levels;
- Experience in linking product strategy, features and road map to business value creation would be highly valued;
- Experience in working with agile metodologies ( scrum, kanban, design thinking, lean);
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing;
- Advanced knowledge of the office package, especially Excel and Power Point;
- Ability to influence stakeholders;
- Advanced English;
- Advanced Spanish.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.